viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

Viva Perón carajo!!!

Hey!!! Sigo en Ecuador, ahora estoy en la ciudad de Cuenca, en las sierras.
There are some new things here... I mean, in the trip: I'm alone now, since a month more or less, my last friend decided to return, so here I am.
I'm going North, I have to leave this country before the 18th. My plan is Colombia, Venezuela, Brasil, Uruguay.
So, I'd like to be in Baires around February --that means I'll be taking some buses... still with my bike, but I don't know how much I'll cicle...
I hope Perón waits till March!

so, you are in Palermo now, without paying rents! really top, shit, you're doing it quite well! In the end, its all about surviving, eh?
i'll check out those albums. Me, i recommend you one by David Byrne and Brian Eno, called something like "Everything that happens will happen today" or somewhat. Is so fucking good. If I were a girl I would marry David Byrne. Ja.

I've been living for 3 weeks in Machala, a grey and ugly city. I was resting and being violado every day by an Ecuatorian girl. We lived as if we were married. 3 weeks. Alone now.

Did I tell you I'm working on a novel?
I've been watching lots of filmes: Barfly, and Ordinary Madness, both based on Bukowski. I'm reading a lot of him, I can't stop. I bought a kindle at Amazon, its great, specially for travelers. I've loaded around 100 books and used like 2% of its capacity, and I didn't have to get used to the device, really, i started reading as if I were already used to it. Marvellous.
L'homme qui ammait les femmes, Truffaut. nice film. 
Lucía y el sexo, and Room in Rome, both by Spanish director Medem.
Last Woody Allen's, Midnight in Paris. I like it because it talks about the same fucking mambos that Woody Allen has, transposed to the main character.
Drugstore Cowboy, Gus Van Sant. With William Burroughs acting at the end. Interesting film, more about drogadictos perdidos.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.
Naked Lunch.

And I have, but havent seen yet:
La puta y la ballena
Bye Bye Brasil (brasil)
Central Station (brasil)
The short films of David Lynch
I'm not there, by Todd Haynes
Vidas secas (brasil)
BAlada triste de trompeta (del español desquiciado, la viste??? es todo un desquicie)


fue un placer hablar contigo
tenes skype? cómo no vas a tener... por qué no me decís tu usuario, asi te agrego y en una de esas charlamos? sería divertido, hijo de puta!!!!!!!!!

love and hippism,
M.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario